

Until the End
(K)NoW_NAME

站長
Until the End
(K)NoW_NAME
-
Unreasonableness is lying all over the world
不合理性散佈在全世界
-
Staring at it won't change it at all
盯著它看並不能改變一切
-
Why did we start this tragedy?
我們為什麼要開始這場悲劇?
-
- I had forgotten all about it
- 我已經完全忘記了
-
Why did we keep doing this?
我們為什麼要繼續這樣下去?
-
- I wanted an ordinary life
- 我想要一個普通的生活
-
If it would mean less sacrifice, I don't need a peaceful time
如果這意味著減少犧牲,我不需要平靜的時光
-
If I lose my life sooner or later
如果我遲早會失去生命
-
Please forgive me, as I'm sure It was my true desire
請原諒我,我相信那是我的真實慾望
-
I don't care if it's vanity
我不在乎這是否虛榮
-
I'm a winner until I lose
我是一個直到輸掉的贏家
-
Where does the blood that's spilled go?
流出的血液去了哪裡?
-
You live without seeing a drop
你活著卻沒看到一滴
-
I have nothing more to lose
我再也沒有什麼可以失去的了
-
Why did I start? Why did I continue?
我為什麼開始? 為什麼繼續?
-
The answer is always inside of me From now on,
答案永遠在我內心 從現在開始,
-
I'll never be confused
我再也不會困惑
-
I don't forget why anymore
我不再忘記為什麼
-
'I wanted an ordinary life'
「我想要一個普通的生活」